Oct 30, 2011

Dinner with Family

June 17

My cousin, Paul; his wife, Michelle; and their two kids, James and Nicole came to Frankfurt for a few hours, so Brian and I got to have dinner with them! They were on vacation and were so sweet to make a point to stop through Frankfurt on their way through Germany so that we could hang out. Unfortunately their train arrived later than expected, so we only had a couple of hours to get dinner. I love how I was able to spot them at the train station because they were decked out in A&M gear! Paul and Michelle both went to A&M and really introduced me to the school. Brian found a great little bier garden close to the main train station, so we all went there to eat schnitzle and catch up. After dinner, we took them on a very quick walking tour of Frankfurt's highlights and then walked them back to the train station. It felt so good to spend a few hours with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment