- We walked to the Consulate, and they visited my office and met a lot of my coworkers. It was really fun for me to share my new job with them.
- Decorating our Christmas tree!
- Markets in downtown Frankfurt - it was fun to show them our new home!
- Singing Christmas Tree Concert - performed by an international choir - it was beautiful and a great way to get in the holiday spirit!
- Visit to Heidelberg - girls' day in a quintessential German town
- Trip to Nuremberg, one of the most famous Christmas Markets in Germany!
Lots of gluhwein!
We ate a lot of lebkuchen in Nuremberg!
- Brian taking over my Grandma's wheelchair and going up and down U-bahn escalators. He was cracking us UP!
hahahaha - we couldn't stop laughing at this - it's blurry because i was shaking from laughing so hard