Oct 30, 2012

Cruise with Janet and Stefan - Katakalon

Mediterranean Cruise - Port 3
Katakolon, Greece
October 9, 2012

We had beautiful weather to wander about the small fishing town of Katakolon!  

View of the village from the boat

Main Street

There was only one main street, but Brian and I found a unique jewelry shop where we enjoyed great conversation with two Greek women.  We talked about the Greek economy, their political situation, education...we learned all kinds of interesting things about Greece.  The jewelry in the shop was so beautiful!  Brian and I picked out a gorgeous gold ring for me.  It's a replication of the Gordian Knot, and I love it!



Janet and Stefan had surprised us with massages on the ship in the afternoon.  It was a wonderful treat!

Then at happy hour that evening, Brian surprised me with my new ring : )   We had a great time in Katakolon!

No comments:

Post a Comment