Nov 8, 2009

Frankenstein's Castle

I've fallen quite behind - I can't believe it's already November 15!

For Halloween weekend, Brian and I went to Frankenstein's Castle with some friends! For the month of October, you can walk through the castle like you would a haunted house and see all kinds of scary creatures. This haunted house was nothing like those I've seen in the States - the characters can do whatever they want to you! (Mom, remember when I would walk through haunted houses when I was younger? I'd tell all of the actors that they legally couldn't touch me - I couldn't do that here because that would just encourage them to scare me more!) They grab you, corner you, touch you with the chain saw - I even saw someone thrown onto a torture table and chained down! Another guy near us was trying to take pictures of the monster who was holding a real sword to his neck. It was a scary, fun way to spend Halloween!

The crew (minus Bri)


Brian obviously wasn't scared of these monsters. If photographs had soundtracks, however, you would hear me screaming in the background FOR Brian. "Don't eat him! Don't eat him!"

I was even afraid of the monsters that were behind bars! The guys pushed me toward this cage, and this is me sprinting for my life away from it.

2 comments:

  1. You are so brave Kim! I would have waited in the car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Mandi on this one. I would've waited in the car...you are brave to venture into the castle. The boys loved being scared when they were little. I never understood that...Brian, remember the walk through City Forest or Chippewa Nature Center's forest for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete